I realize summer is over. However, I am still going to share this recipe I found over the summer because I want it in my archives for easy access. Also, you might like it as well. Super easy to make and great for leftovers. I found it on one of my favorite recipe websites. http://www.simplyrecipes.com.
- 1 15-oz can white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-oz red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-oz can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red onion, chopped fine (3/4 cup), soaked in water to take away the sting, discard water before adding
- 2 celery stalks, chopped fine (1 cup)
- 1 cup loosely packed, fresh. finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 TBS olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Mix all the beans, celery, onion, parsley and rosemary. In a separate bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add the dressing to the beans. Toss to coat. Chill for several hours.
One thought on “Three Bean Salad”
Reblogged this on Crackling Pork Rinds.